If your two favorite things are pizza and french fries, here we have a treat for you.
This Yummy Pizza Fries recipe is a combination of the two favorites. It’s stuffed inside flaky Pie Crust and sliced up into easy-to-eat, scrumptiously cheesy Fries! You might consider this treat for an after-school snack, but it is also a fantastic lunch or dinner side dish.
1 container of Pillsbury Pie Crusts (2 per box)
1/2 cup of Marinara for the filling…and some reserved for dipping
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
Pepperoni slices, enough to cover the crust..and/or any other Pizza fillings you’d like
Grated Parmesan for dusting the top
1 tsp. Olive Oil
Oregano and/or any other spices you’d like
1. Preheat 350 degrees. Roll out the Pie Crusts.
2. Spread the bottom crust with the Marinara .
3. Add the Pepperoni, and/or fillings of your choice.
4. Add the Cheese .
5. Put on the top crust and brush on the Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, and some Oregano.
6.Slice it into “fries” about 1/2″ in width . then one slice across to create 3-4″ “fries” in length .
7. Place them onto a baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes OR until they’re firm and slightly golden.
Serve them warm with some Marinara for dipping .