Chances are you’ve got one or two pairs of old earphones lying around the house, so why not do something awesome with them? If they’re no longer any real use to you, we’ve found the perfect project to keep you busy – these amazing bracelets are made using nothing but the cord of your old headphones.
VIEW IN GALLERY
We like nothing more than craft projects that take something that’s ready for the trash and transform it into something you’ll want to keep for life. In the case of these bracelets, you’ll be making not only a great accessory, but also a wonderful gift for any occasion. Ask your friends for their old headphones and whip up something amazing for them – you’re guaranteed to make their day!
Earphones Bracelet: What You Need
- Any headphones (ideally no longer working)
- Sharp scissors
- Chop the ends off both sides of the headphones, then cut the wire itself in half so that you have two pieces that are the same size.
- Use the pencil to wrap the wires around in the way you can see here in the above pictures.
- It’s then a case of making knots as demonstrated here in the wires and continuing until the bracelet is the length you need it to be.
- Don’t forget to leave a small amount of excess to tie the bracelet when it’s finished.
- Tie a secure knot in the end of the bracelet in order to finish it off and then take out the pencil and tie this end too.
And that’s really all there is to it – just a few minutes and you’ll have yourself a far better result than had you simply thrown the earphones in the trash. Technically it’s a technique you can use with all manner of other wires, cables and colored string too – just be sure to make sure there are no sharp wires exposed at either end.
YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THE VIDEO TUTORIAL, TOO
Let us know how you get on in the comment section below.