Most women dream of being able to create that professional salon-quality look at home, ideally without having to pay salon-style prices. Of course, we’re all about bringing out the best results without having to spend a small fortune in the process, which is why we thought we’d share this with you guys – a simple yet hugely effective tutorial for creating a Half-Up Side French Braid at home which is an absolute breeze to pull off!
VIEW IN GALLERY
Half-Up Side French Braid, Step by Step Tutorial
- Grab yourself a section of your hair of about three inches in thickness on the same side of you head at the parting.
- Next up, split this hair into three sections of equal side and braid them together using the normal technique.
- Combine the first section with the last section to result in one strand.
- Use a new section of your hair as a new braiding piece, just as you would with a French braid.
- Continue the process all the way down your hairline, being sure to pull tight the strands closest to your ear to prevent the braid for becoming loose at the end.
- Use a hair tie or rubber band in the color of your choosing to secure the braid when you reach your ear.
You’ll find the full process illustrate in full above, which you’ll probably find easier to follow and more comprehensively detailed. What’s really great about this simple home hairstyle is that once you’ve mastered the basics, you’ll be able to get a little more creative with the process and add you own touch of uniqueness to it.
Feel free to let us know how you get on with it, we’re always happy to hear from you!
VIEW IN GALLERY