VIEW IN GALLERY
Adorable and delicious dessert ! Sure to impress the guests at your next party – these sweet teacups are completely edible! NO BAKE REQUIRED !
Vanilla sandwich cookie wa fers
Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
Ice cream sugar cones (top 1-1/2 inch)
Circle pretzels (found in Chex Mix Sweet ‘n Salty Honey Nut mix)
Chocolate frosting (chocolate pudding, chocolate ganache, etc.)
Chocolate or vanilla candy melts
1. Cut the sugar cones to 1-1/2 inches. To avoid breaking them, dip the bottoms in warm water for 20 seconds. Using a serrated knife, trim off where the wet area meets the dry. Allow these to dry completely before assembling.
2. Separate the cookie wafers and clean off filling.
3. Trim off one small piece of the circle pretzels to create two handle points.
4. Melt two ounces of chocolate or vanilla candy melts in a zip-top bag in the microwave (twice for 30 seconds usually does the trick).
5. Snip off the corner of the zip-top bag and dab a little candy melt in the center of the cookie wafers.
6. Place unwrapped Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups on top of the candy melt on the cookie wafers.
7. Place the cut ice cream cones on top of the Reese’s cups.
8. Pipe more of the candy melt inside the ice cream cones, where the edge meets the Reese’s cup.
9 .Pipe frosting, pudding or ganache inside the ice cream cones.
10. Add a dab of candy melt to the cut off edges of the circle pretzels and attach them to the sides of the ice cream cones. You may need to hold them in place for a few seconds until the candy melt holds firmly and stays in place.
More details @ sheknows
We found this simillar video, hope it’s useful for you .