VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERYVIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERYThese popular Puff Pastry And Sausage roses are so easy to make and so delicious that you’ll never want the store-bought variety again. Obviously you can use the puff pastry recipe for whatever you like.
1 puff pastry
100-150 g sausage sliced 2 mm thick
1 egg yolk (optional) Topping choice “bologna, tomato, peppers, cheese …”
1. Spread the puff pastry and cut slices .
2. Cut sausages in slices and divide each slice into half to form semi circles
3. Roll each slice starting from left to right to form your roses and seal the edges well.
4. Brush with egg yolk to brown. You can add herbs or grated cheese on top to differentiate.
5. Bake it in oven for about 20 minutes at 180 ° (put on a greased or covered with baking paper tray.)VIEW IN GALLERY