These gorgeous flowers are made from Nail Polish and you can make all sorts of custom jewellery including bracelets, necklaces and rings.
What you will need:
– some thin wire that is bendy;
– nail polish in the color ;
– quick dry nail polish spray;
– one brush with a thick holder (the thickness will give the size of the petals) or a pen.
1. Cut out a 15 cm long wire then leave a bit at the end, around 1 cm, and then taking your brush or pen wrap around once, after that you have to twist and you have just made the first petal. To make the rest, continue wrapping and twisting until you have reached 5 petals.
2. You can leave your petals flat or you can twist them a little bit for a 3D effect.
3. Take the nail polish and now fill in the petals by placing the brush under the wire and moving it from the center to outside, this should fill the loop. Try several times until you filled it, it might not work from the first attempt.
4. After your first coat is done, you kind of can go over one more time and the polish will be thicker and stronger.
5. Apply the dry nail polish spray then put the flower aside to dry very well. This is all, you can start making as many flowers you want!