How to make a cute bobby pins hats by reusing bottle caps? Just need a few minutes . Give a special touch to your elegant look by creating these tiny hair accessories. It is very simple and easy to do. Check out the directions and the video below.
You will need:
– bobby pins;
– bottle caps;
– cardboard (you can use cereal cardboard);
– krylon fusion in black or whatever color you like;
– plastic lids;
– spray paint;
– small ribbon flowers;
– hot glue gun.
1. First you take the cardboard and cut out circles from it. The circles should be about 1/4″ to 3/8″ larger than the circumference of the lid.
2. Now you have to glue the lids to the center of the cardboard circles.
3. Spray them in your desired color (the color used in the tutorial is black) and then leave them to dry.
3. Glue the ribbon around the bottle cap then take a small piece of tulle and glue it on.
4.Take a small flower and glue it over the tulle and glue the bobby pin under the cardboard.That’s all , enjoy !