Storing shoes in your closet can take up a lot of room, but this lazy susan storage idea will keep your closet organized while saving space. It is easy to make and will provide you with a cheap storage solution. You can customize the number of layers depending on your needs, and this design means no shoe will ever be in the back because with just one turn every shoe gets the opportunity to be front and center.
What you will need ：
- Discs (9) 700mm dia x 12mm plywood
- Standard dividers (24) 250 x 150 x 12mm plywood
- Tall dividers (5, optional) 250 x 500 x 12mm plywood
- Base length A (2) 460 x 50 x 12mm plywood
- Base length B (3) 436 x 50 x 12mm plywood
- Instructions : Better Homes and Gardens – How to make a lazy susan