These Minions Marshmallows are so cute ! Your kids will love them, it’s very easy to make, Just grab marshmallows and go!
12 large marshmallows
2 cups yellow candy melts
3 blue Fruit-Rollups
1 tube Betty Crocker Black Icing, fitted with writers tip
24 small or large candy eyeballs
also needed: sucker sticks
1. Melt candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, according to package directions.
2. Dip one end of the sucker sticks into the candy melt. Press sucker sticks into marshmallows, and allow candy melt to cool.
3. Dip entire marshmallow into the candy melt, until fully coated. Press the bottom of the sucker stick into a piece of styrofoam, allow candy melt to cool completely.
4. Slice fruit rollups into 1/2 inch strips. Press strip around the bottom portion of the marshmallow to create blue overalls for your minions.
5. Pipe a big, black circle (or two smaller black circles) onto each marshmallow. Press a candy eyeball (or two candy eyeballs) into the icing.
6. Pipe a thin, black line from one side of the eyeball, around the back of the marshmallow, until it touches the other side of the eyeballs to create goggle lines.
7. Allow icing to harden completely.
You can even use your marshmallow Minions as brownie toppers!