Jeans are one of the favorite pieces of clothing for all of the girls, and all at home at least one pair of jeans that are old but that was your favorite but now it may be too old or out-dated. If they still fit you, and aren’t too worn out, chances are you can easily turn them into pretty, fashionable outfits for every day use.
There are many ways to recycle old jeans into new fashion. Here some unique and awesome ways to refashion those old jeans so you can wear them once again. There is a lot you can do with an old pair of jeans! Add lace accents or even gems.…Trust us: your old jeans have never looked so new.
1. Bleached Aztec Style Jeans, Source and tutorial via Mintedstrawberry.blogspot.com
2. Easy Tie Dye Jeans, Source : Garotasmodernas.com
3. Paint Splattered Jeans, SOURCE : Misskristurner.com
4. Denim Corset Belt via Fashion.onblog.at
5.Old Jeans into Vest via Style-boulevard.
6. Lace Bottom Jeans, SOURCE: Interestingfor.me
7. Palm Tree Print Jeans, SOURCE : Goldfishkiss.com
8. Recycled Denim Corset, tutorial by Cutoutandkeep.
9. DIY Distressed Jeans, SOURCE : Blog.fossil.com
10. American Flag Jeans, SOURCE : Blog.freepeople.com
11. Crocheted Cutoffs, tutorial by Goldfishkiss.
12. DIY Studded Cuff Jeans, SOURCE : Blog.forever21.com
13. DIY Studded Cuff Jeans Alternative, SOURCE: Ilove-beauty.com
14. Boot Cut Jeans Turned Into Skinny Jeans, SOURCE: Brit.co
15. Patchwork Jeans, SOURCE: Unetouchederoseeng.blogspot.fr
16. DIY Lacey Jeans, SOURCE: Bophasar.wordpress.com
17. Distressed Stained Jeans, SOURCE: Lovethispic.com
18. Polkadot Boyfriend Jeans, SOURCE : http://Ilove-beauty.com
19. DIY Ripped Jeans, SOURCE: Ourdailyideas.com
20. Sharpie Lace Printed Jeans, Source : Paritatime.com
21. DIY Dotty Jeans, SOURCE : Blog.imbreannarose.com
22. Turn Old Jeans into Skirt via Frugalliving.about.com
23. Layered lace skirt from old jeans, tutorial via Mirtesen.
24. Lace tights underneath ripped jeans via Ilbe.
25. Upside Down Jeans Dress
First, undoing the inside seam and the one uniting the crotch. Then use the scissors to cut down the inside angle that normally covers the inside area in between your legs. You also need to undo the exterior seam from the bottom up of each crotch for the armpit area of your dress. Try the pants on like a dress, upside down, fixate it with some bobby pins, and start sewing with the sewing machine. Look at the pictures for more details.
26. Ripped jeans
First mark the areas where you want the holes to be. Then make the scissors and start cutting out horizontal slits on the marked spots. and pull the threads and use a needle to loosen them up. Remove how many horizontal threads do you want and create the model of your choice then pull out all the blue vertical threads. Wash your jeans so the holes look more natural and you are done!
Photo via alamella.
Here are 10 more ways to refashion those old jeans (picture tutorial):
You might also like :
VIEW IN GALLERY
VIEW IN GALLERY