How do you transform a can of refrigerated biscuits into a delicious treat for those who love bread? Well, this mouth-watering recipe from Kraft shows you the best way to get it done in a matter of just 30 minutes or so and the prep time for it is takes barely 10 minutes of so! What you end up with is tasty, buttery Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread that blows you away as each piece melts away in your mouth.
Ingredients for the Delectable Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread:
- A can (12 Ounce) of Refrigerated Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce
Start off by preheating your oven to 350º and then cut your pack of refrigerated biscuits into bite-sized quarters. Take a bowl and mix the margarine, Parmesan and seasoning until you get an even mixture. Now add the dough pieces to this and roll them around so that they absorb the seasoning goodness.
Place them in a pan coated with cooking spray and now top it off with Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia. Let it cook in the oven for around 25 minutes and you are all set to serve smashing Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread with spaghetti sauce. Give it a shot and you will soon be addicted to its doughy goodness!