There are many ways to reuse old jeans . I like this jeans handbag too ! With the same technology , you can make a stylish vest.
You will need:
– old jeans;
– needle and thread (sewing machine).
1. Cut several long and even strips from your denim material and attach them together in the basket weaving style.
2. Craft the front and the back of the bag, then, sew the sides and the bottom leaving the upper part opened.
3. Cut some pieces from the jeans fabric to make two long bag handles and sew them on.
4. According to your own idea of a bag, you can add a zipper, buttons, or some other accessories. Enjoy!