Are you in love with the latest gorgeous princesses from the world of Disney? Well, if your little one or your favorite niece is a fan of Queen Elsa of Arendelle, then here is your chance to make their upcoming birthday even more special. The DIY Crochet Elsa Doll has it all with its flowing vanilla hair, bright, blue dress and of course, those big, round eyes that simply melt you heart away.
We are absolutely in love with its crochet beauty and you can craft one of your own at home with just a bit of effort that put your DIY skills to good use. Below is a list of things you will need to get started with the project.
What you will need:
- 3,5 mm hook, worsted weight yarn in bright blue and skin, bright yellow (vanilla) for hair, black for shoes
- Tapestry needle for sewing
- Black and dark blue ribbon
- Some black lace
- Acrylic paint (optional)
- Water-based clear gloss varnish (optional)
- Safety eyes (optional)
- Hot glue gun or fabric/craft glue
- Microfiber tissue for eyes or alternative (safety eyes, buttons)
- Embroidery floss in light pink
- Oil-free pastel chalks in red an pink for the cheeks
- Soft brush
Once you have everything at hand, then just head over to Annie-88 (link below) to get a detailed step-by-step guide and pattern on how to get it done. Sure, the crocheting will be a tad trickier than your regular project, but the result is well worth the effort. Start with the legs and within no time you will end up thinking about the shoes and the ribbons for the belt!
For those looking to improvise on color, maybe a blonder version of the hair and a different dress style is something you can give a shot. A perfect gift your little princess who adores Elsa of Arendelle…
You may also like :
VIEW IN GALLERY
VIEW IN GALLERY