Make yummy cheese bowl salad, first you eat salad, then you eat the bowl, have fun !
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, toss cheese with pepper. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese mixture into pan.
- Cook, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Remove pan from heat; let stand 15 seconds.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove cheese and immediately drape a cup; press gently to form a bowl. Cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining cheese, making eight bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and croutons. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve in bowls.VIEW IN GALLERY