If there’s one toy that no kid on the face of the Earth can resist, it has to be Lego. So instead of just buying a new set of blocks or a storage tub next time around, why not try your hand at putting together this incredible homemade Lego table that’s guaranteed to make building up a storm even more fun?
It also helps keep things nice and tidy – an added bonus for parents!
Supplies You’ll Need
It’s a surprisingly easy project to go about and the resulting table will keep on doing its job for years. In terms of supplies, you’ll need the following:
- Brush Or Small Roller
- 3/4- By 16-Inch Wood Board
- Lego Bases
- Glue Dots
- 3 (15-Inch-Square) Lego Plates
- 3 Standard-Size Drawer Carts*
- 2 (12-Inch) Squares Of Nonslip Shelf Liner
- Electrical Tape In Several Colors
- Kitchen-Drawer Organizers (Optional)
- Lego Base Plates For the Top (Optional but Recommended)
DIY Lego Tables Directions
- Add a coat of paint in the color of your choosing to the board and let it dry. As it is to be used by kids on a regular basis, consider a second coat of paint for extra durability.
- Use the glue to stick the Lego Base Plates to one side of the board, giving it plenty of time to dry.
- Place the board on the top of the two storage units – you can stick it in place with glue or leave it loose at your discretion.
- Add labels to the drawers of the storage unit as a guide to which colors or type of blocks should be stored in each.
You can check the full details @Ourweefamily
And here are a few other ideas for making Lego Tables
Lego table from old dresser from Myrepurposedlife