VIEW IN GALLERYI enjoy a little bit wine with my family at dinner . So we have some wine corks left at home, I was wondering how I can re-use them . Since the Christmas is around the corner, maybe we can make some ornaments for the holiday. It’s not only a good home decoration idea but also a nice way to recycle those corks, right ?
What you will need:
– bows, ribbon
-13 corks, 1 champagne cork
-paint/ nail polish
2. Add two more corks.
3. Form 3 rows – 2 of three corks,one of four. Apply hot glue to one row of three.
4. Press firmly to the row of four. Add row of three to the bottom.
5. Apply a row of two to the bottom.
6. Tie a ribbon around one cork ,apply a thin line of glue to the underside. Glue to the top .
7. Apply glue to the top of your champagne cork , firmly adhere to the tree.
8. Paint, add a bow or star… have some fun adding embellishments, such as buttons, beads…and so on.
That’s all, your Christmas tree ornaments done !
With your imagination, you can make Christmas candy cane ornaments, door wreath, star ornaments … using wine corks. Here are some pictures from Pinterest, hope it inspire you to give a try !