This Jell-O art your can eat is beautiful ! They are multiple dazzling colors mixed into a white gelatin base. This stained-glass Jell-O is non-alcoholic, but you can easily modify it by adding whatever amount of vodka you deem fit for your Jell-O concoction—substituting half of the water used with alcohol (tequila with lime Jell-O, vodka with lemon Jell-O) seems to be a safe ratio. The pretty result is worth try!
What you will need:
- 4-6 three oz boxes of Jell-o in various colors (use four boxes if you want the top to be smooth.)
- One 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- boiling water
- 9″ x 13″ Pyrex baking dish
- Make Jello. Please follow instructions on back of Jello packages.
- Once the Jello has set, cut these Jello into small cubes.
- Mixing these cubes in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup of cold water and gelatin, then mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cup boiling water to bowl, stir untill dissolve, then add condensed milk, stir and cool.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish, remove bubbles on the surface with a straw.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.
More details @ intimateweddings