These tiny teddy cars are super-cute! And it’s fun to make ! You can just plate them up and serve them as a special treat or use them to top cupcakes or birthday cakes.
- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 1 bag Milky Way bars (you will need 24)
- 1 box Tiny Teddy biscuits, honey flavour
- 1 bag Smarties (340g)
1. Set out a tray or serving plate for the Teddies.
2.Sort the Smarties into colours and cut 12 Smarties in half with a sharp knife to use for steering wheels (keep in mind steering wheel colours need to match with wheel colours).
3.Remove the wrappers from the Milky Way bars.
4. Cut 24 Tiny Teddies in half at the belly button using a sharp knife.
5. Place the melted chocolate into a resealable bag and snip a tiny corner off. Squeeze out a few drops of chocolate to glue 4 Smarties ‘wheels’ on each car then place on the serving tray.
6.Place a few drops of chocolate on the top of each ‘car’ and sit the Teddy’s on. Place a drop of chocolate on the ‘car’ in the front of each Teddy and glue on steering wheels.VIEW IN GALLERYSource: https://bit.ly/1npv2d8