Caramel apples are delicious any time of year . These Mini Caramel Apples are a fun alternative to cake pops and they’re a great way to have the kids eat their fruit while still getting a treat! They’re perfect for parties and will be flying off the plate!
What you need:
- Apple in room temperature
- Cake pop sticks
- Melon baller
- Kraft caramels
1. With the melon baller just scoop out ball sections of the apple. Use a hard, crisp apple when making these .
2. When they were all scooped , place them on a cookie sheet with wax paper and stuck cake pop/sucker sticks in them.
3. Melt the caramel , please followed the directions on the package of Kraft caramels.
4. Dip them in the caramel, place back on a greased sheet of wax paper.
A few tips for getting the caramel to stick:
— Let the caramel cool BEFORE you dip the apples. It has to thicken a little and not be so hot.
— Apples should be room temperature.
— -If there is still skin on the apple, make sure the waxy skin is gone. OR boil the apples whole for about 30 seconds to get the wax off, then scoop them out.
— -Don’t store them in the fridge, they tend to “sweat” and the caramel can come off.
VIEW IN GALLERY
More deatails: mylitter