VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERY
How to make Tissue Paper Flowers using Golf balls ? It looks so pretty, isn’t it? And it’s so easy to do. You can use red tissue paper instead to make poinsettia like flowers, or try white for something that will look like lilies.
1. Wrap your piece of tissue paper around half of the golf ball. It should look like a wrapped bon bon. Make sure the ends are twisted nice and tight. Leave the golf ball peeking through so you can remove it.
2. Snip one end of the tissue paper and remove the golf ball.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 until you have 5 tissue pieces.
4. Gather all five petals together with pearl stems in the middle.
5. Wrap wire around the base to hold it together.
6. Wrap the base with floral tape.VIEW IN GALLERY