VIEW IN GALLERY
Why settle for an ordinary bowl when you can have a cookie bowl ! These cookie cups can be customized to your personal tastes and filled with a variety of toppings – yogurt and fruit, ice cream, chocolate, nuts and more! Perfect for an after school snack, or after dinner dessert.
1 package (16.5 ounces) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
1. PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
2. PRESS two squares of dough together. Place in prepared muffin cups.
3. BAKE for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack*. Center of cups will indent slightly upon cooling. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan.
4. FILL cookie cups as desired.
Yogurt & Fruit Cookie Cups: Top each with a spoonful of yogurt and cut-up fresh fruit of choice.
Ice Cream Cookie Cups: Top each with a small scoop of Light Ice Cream (any flavor). Sprinkle with Semi-Sweet or Premier White Mini Morsel Toppers.
* Rocky Road Cookie Cups: Immediately after cookie cups come out of the oven, top with a mixture of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, mini marshmallows and chopped nuts.