VIEW IN GALLERY
Water marble nail art creates a fantastic look . Marbling is a simple and beautiful way to update your nails. This can make your outfit so much more sophisticated! Follow this tutorial to learn how to create some fabulous nail art!
You will need:
– nail base coat;
– nail top coat;
– nail polish in different colours (in this case are sea colours – navy, minty green, white);
– glass of water;
– tape or glue to protect your fingers.
1. Apply base coat on your nails and let it dry.
2. Cover your finger`s skin with tape or use Elmer’s glue to protect it from being painted.
3. Take the glass and put some nail polish drops of each colour (one into another) into the water. With the help of a pin extend the nail polish layer on the surface of the water.
4. After that, dunk your finger into the glass and wait for a while. Take it out and clean the nail polish from the sides. Do this procedure for each finger and add a top coat at the end.
Enjoy your manicure!
Check another one if you like : VIEW IN GALLERYSource: Heart water marble nails