This is an easiest DIY bunny project that the kids can make .These towel bunnies are so cute and great for this coming Easter decoration and gift .
What you will need:
Small Washcloth or Fabric
Rubber band or elastic string
Plastic Egg , treats (option)
Glue or Glue Gun
VIEW IN GALLERYDirections :
1. Place the towel in front of you in a diamond shape.
2. Roll the towel from the bottom .
3. Bring in the two ends of the towel until they meet.
4.Fold the two ends upwards to form your bunny ears.Leave a small bump at the end
to form your bunny face. Keep a firm hold.
5. Hold your towel ,tie it into place using elastic string or a rubber band.
6. Add egg to the bunny’s body . You can also fill it with candy, treats…
7.Decorate your bunny ,glue on your bunny’s eyes and tail, . You can add as many decoration as you would like whiskers, bow tie,flower etc…VIEW IN GALLERY
VIEW IN GALLERYYou may also like :
VIEW IN GALLERY