These yarn woven storage/buckets are so pretty! If you’re looking for some unique ways to organize your home, try these out — a lovely basket makes a lovely home décor item to store toys, yarn, supplies, or miscellaneous items in. Enjoy!
Weaving a Yarn Basket Yourself
Here are the materials you’ll need and a tutorial on how to wave a basket with and for your yarn.
What you will need:
- Fancy thin lace pieces with stones and beads
- Toothpick or Shashlik skewers
- Cut the cardboard in any shape according to the size of the basket.
- Then make holes on the edges of the heart made of cardboard.
- Arrange all the skewers on the edges. Then take one edge of yarn and tie it with one skewer.
- Turn and twist wool around skewers in weaving style.
- Now cover all the skewers with yarn by weaving and your is ready.
You can now stick beautiful laces on your brand new and very pretty DIY basket. You’re done.
Have you done this yourself? Maybe with a different design? We’d love to hear from you and find out what came out of your crafty hands.
Hit us up in the comments box below.