Friendship bracelets have been around for years and are a favorite with girls. I like this stripes pattern, It’s a great and easy gift for any friend . This chevron design uses 6 strands in 3 different colours. Again, if you want to make a thicker bracelet, simply add more strands to total and even number (as shown the below video).
What you will need:
- 2 feet of pink patterned cord (3 mm thick);
- 2 feet of grey nylon cord (3 mm thick);
- 2 feet of pink nylon cord (3 mm thick);
- Tape the cords on the table and place them as shown in the picture so there will be 6 strands of cord.
- Take the leftmost cord (the patterned cord) and make a knot with the pink cord, as shown in the picture. Tighten the knot. Then make a second knot with the grey cord and tighten it. Now the patterned cord should be in the middle.
- Do the same from the right side.
- The first set of nodes is done.
- Continue making the knots with the outer cords to the left and then the right to form the pattern until the bracelet is long enough.
- Connect the bracelet by gluing end caps on.VIEW IN GALLERY